DS Action Replay Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Action Replay Codes

welcome!!!there will be codes for action replay.if u have ne codes then put them on the forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Pokemon LV. XXX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Zoib

Any Pokemon LV. XXX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lv. XXX   Any Pokemon LV. XXX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:52 am

This code works like the Fucking Toads in my backyard. You call yourself a code master? Go climb a tree.
Back to top Go down
link

PostSubject: any pokemon lvl. xxx   Any Pokemon LV. XXX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:09 pm

you get masterballs instead of heart scales and toss how many masterballs you want to get to the pokemons # then get to a big area of grass an make sur the grass is at the top an only 5 rows is sticking out and hold L and you might see part of the screen go blank at the top and run where the screen blanked out and keep holding L til you see the pokemon and if its not the pokemon you wanted then go to bag make sure the number of masterballs you set it to and if it is still set then try again.WOW thats alot of typing Surprised Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil im twisted lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Mod
Yoshi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Any Pokemon LV. XXX   Any Pokemon LV. XXX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 am

Dr. shit wateva your name is settle down i never said i was one go fuck a duck!
Back to top Go down

Any Pokemon LV. XXX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2