DS Action Replay Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Action Replay Codes

welcome!!!there will be codes for action replay.if u have ne codes then put them on the forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Action Replay crashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragon L

Action Replay crashes Empty
PostSubject: Action Replay crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:46 pm

My AR got all of its games erased and when i try to type in a game the bottom screen frizzes is there away to fix Question Question this PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hi-Power-Away89
No One Special
Hi-Power-Away89

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Action Replay crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Ive had this problem before: It's eigher you let it fall one too many times and it broke, or if you use your computer to update it, just re-update it. If it fell too many times...im sorry, but theres nothing i...or you...or Datel could do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi-power-away89.deviantart.com/
Chris (l

PostSubject: Awwww Man!!!!   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:03 pm

OMFG, That cheat, the one that lets you get any pokemon in your national dex, can you ever make a different pokemon appear?(The first pokemon I used was Arceus, Now he wont stop appearing. Mad )>=(

001 - 9223B5FA 00002101
002 - 1223B5FA 00002100
003 - D2000000 00000000

Trust me, it works I've love this cheat so I can catch the elite 4's Pokemon. Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Hi-Power-Away89
No One Special
Hi-Power-Away89

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Action Replay crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:54 pm

like even without the AR? I know there was code that would reset what comes up in the wild
Back to top Go down
http://www.hi-power-away89.deviantart.com/
YO

PostSubject: no   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:06 pm

lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YO

PostSubject: no   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:09 pm

you all are BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sk8terdu

PostSubject: action replay codes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:26 am

One time I battled a level 0 and it was floating and I couldnt battle it. lol!
Back to top Go down
dakota

PostSubject: getting ar to work   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:46 pm

if your ar crashed, i sugest u look on the websites and look for it.it happened to me before because i used it too much.i think u have to hold down certain buttons? (confused Sad confused) maybe? well good luck
Back to top Go down
Dragon L

PostSubject: getting codes back on your ar after it crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:48 pm

My ar crashed and when i try to get new codes on it the bottom screen freezes and when i try the computer it says theres no room Can anyone help ????????
Back to top Go down
I CAN FI

PostSubject: AR crash   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

First hold A+B Before you turn on your DS with your AR in it. Then, while holding A+B, turn on your DS. Right when the Nintendo DS Sceen shows up while holding A+B press and hold Start+Select for about five seconds. Then your AR shall be able to get codes in again. Tell me if this works!!! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
HARVESTM

PostSubject: SAME WITH MY AR...CRASHED   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:02 pm

[b]IT HAPPENED TO ME TO!!!!!!! I UPDATED MY AR AND IT CRASHED!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad affraid Crying or Very sad HEY DOES NEONE HAVE A CODE FOR HARVESTMOON DS (NOT CUTE OR ISLAND OF HAPPINESS) FOR VERSION 1.60?????!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? DANKE(THATS GERMAN FOR THANKYOU (PRONOUNCED DANKA))
Back to top Go down
hunter

PostSubject: ar crash   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Evil or Very Mad The a+b then start+select thing didn't work.
Back to top Go down
sillyadu

PostSubject: ar crash   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 pm

The A+B then start+select did work for me thanks.
Back to top Go down
stuck

PostSubject: I CAN FI sort of worked   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:29 pm

i did it but it froze when i tryed to enter a code the first time i tryed
but there was no fuzz Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
stuck un

PostSubject: it actuly work   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
ar maste

PostSubject: Re: Action Replay crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 pm

Well,ar was not lisensed or endorsed by nintendo,so every time you turn it on, there is a small, but scary chance it will mess up your ds/dslite/dsi. Also,updates do NOT WORK!!! Evil or Very Mad Never update! Also, there is a type of ar that you just insert the game. This one gives me not 1 problem, and I use it at least 10 times a day. I recommend this one over the one where you insert the game, then the ar...so forth...hope I helped! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon L

PostSubject: action replay crash   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:33 am

Idea What you probably did was put in the wrong game id code, i would know because it happened to me before. any way, when you delete all your games by a screw-up, you'll have to reset it, i saw this in the manual, i don't know if you realy have to reset it, but what i think you should try is putting the correct game id codes of the games you want into the action replay, and you can find these by, you know what, i'm going to make a list. here it is:
1- put a game into the action replay while the action replay is in the ds. (make sure the ds is off when you do this first step)
2- turn on the ds and wait for the action replay title screen to appear. (don't click on any thing yet)
3- look at the bottom left-hand corner of the top screen. You should see the game id code if it says "unknown game" in the middle of the bottom of the top screen. (don't ask me why they say "right-hand corner" or "left-hand corner")
4- write down the game id code on a piece of paper and put it where you can get it because you'll need it.
5- if what you said is right, you should, at the moment, have no games in the action replay, so at the title screen of the action replay, on the touch screen, click the * and at the top of the top screen, it should say "" (it should say this after you click the *).
6- click on ""
7- type in the name of the game that you got the game id code from. then press the "next" at the bottom right-hand corner of the touch screen (you don't have to put in the real name, but i would advise you to do so, so you can tell the games apart)
8- (this is where you use th game id code you wrote down earlier) type in the game id code and hit "next". Now you're done.
Back to top Go down
Jill

PostSubject: Please Help   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

I have a small problem: I almost never have problems with my Action Replay but today I put in a code for Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness and when I tried to open my rucksack, it froze. Sad . I tried a few more times, once without AR in the DS, froze every time, same place. Now I'm sad...and afraid to put the game back in the DS. So I would be sooooo happy if someone helped me! Restarting would be my last resort hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Slayer10

PostSubject: yes!   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm

THX!!! The A+B then SELECT+START worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Replay crashes   Action Replay crashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Replay crashes
Page 1 of 1