DS Action Replay Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Action Replay Codes

welcome!!!there will be codes for action replay.if u have ne codes then put them on the forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

platinum stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaklor4
No One Special

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-15

platinum stuff Empty
PostSubject: platinum stuff   platinum stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

here is a bunch of stuff i found on platinum

dialga and palkia?

after you have beat the pokemon league go to the spear piller(before this find a cave and onbtain both orbs from the game diamond and pearl in the cave(they are in a blue cave and they are in the form of a regular item(pokeball)

after this go to spear piller and one of two portals are shown(pink:palkia and blue:dialga) they will be lvl 70 Very Happy so ur best bet is useing masterball(ubtainable via ar cheats or getting the first prize at jubilfe tv place(the daily draw)

hope this one helps!

here is another one:you remember seeing the giritina on the box and thinking oh wow what a cool legendary and when u finally get em u get alterd form that u can jsut get from dimond and pearl?and then u say what the hell?

well ladies and gentlment i give u the secret to getting the gerious orb!

u no how u come out of the distortion world via a new lake?well after beating pokemon league the lady(the pokemon leauge champ)is gone!giveing u accese to a strange maze!after going thru it u will find a portal to the distortion world(were in diamond/pearl you would find alterd form giritina)go thru this portal and what dpo ya no its the distortion world again!

well go thru this stranger maze like place and u will find the orb at the end!

thats all there is though(total rip Suspect )but still when u put the orb on ur giritna a coll effect will go on and it will turn iNTO origin form!

this form is much stronger(and much cooler) then alterd but the only downside is that u cant go into union room or any wireless comuications(wifi battleroom etc) or else it will automatically tkae it off! scratch

and now a uge list of all the smileys!

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

oh by the way the rotom key event is changed instead of going in tv u go to a empty space on the same wall(the space that is not occupied by any machines)
Back to top Go down
jak 3010

platinum stuff Empty
PostSubject: cool   platinum stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:35 am

cool!
MY ARMY!
Mad Mad Mad Mad I love you I love you affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! elephant elephant albino albino farao Sleep drunken @ Arrow What a Face Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

platinum stuff
Page 1 of 1