DS Action Replay Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Action Replay Codes

welcome!!!there will be codes for action replay.if u have ne codes then put them on the forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arceus/Darkrai events not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
?!!?!??!
No One Special
?!!?!??!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Arceus/Darkrai events not working Empty
PostSubject: Arceus/Darkrai events not working   Arceus/Darkrai events not working Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Hello i dont know why but the codes arent working help is appreciated
Back to top Go down
LeeRain
No One Special

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Arceus/Darkrai events not working   Arceus/Darkrai events not working Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 am

Hi there,

I've installed the module and have been working with a test import. The user is imported just fine, but when I try to log in to the board as the imported user, I get the message that the password is incorrect.

Here is the csv file I'm working with:

1001,Black,Ju,,info@email.com,JuB

0- membership number
1- Last Name
2- First Name
3- password (i left this blank so that the import tool would generate the password)
4- email
5- username

The settings on the import page are:

delimiter: ,
enclosure-character: TAB
password format: hashed

There's probably something really simple that i'm missing here.. but i've been on this for hours and i can;t figure it out. I want the import tool to generate the passwords. Thanks for your help!

Also one thing i noticed is that the import tool won;t include the custom profile fields that use the drop down menu format. Is there a quick workaround to include a cpf of this type?

Thanks for your help!
insomnia
cost of gastric sleeve
Back to top Go down
nhockid

PostSubject: Re: Arceus/Darkrai events not working   Arceus/Darkrai events not working Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm

imaybe you got the code wrong. there are codes that only work for different provinces.
for example pokemon ( usa ) ( eu ) ( jp ) etc. some codes only work for either of them but not all. so you have to make sure you use the right code. if you are using the usa version. you have to find the usa action replay code for it. if you use EU, then it won't work.
if the code freezes your game, it can't be help even if you are using the right codes. the only way i can think of is by trying cheat with either Eu or usa. one of them will work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arceus/Darkrai events not working   Arceus/Darkrai events not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arceus/Darkrai events not working
Page 1 of 1